Misfits In Action: The Blog
My Zazzle Products
Cafepress StoreMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- how to reduce belly fat on Misfit Studios moves into Miniature Wargaming … and Needs Playtesters!
- san antonio security systems on The Bestiary of GOP, Grand Ol’ Predators suffers a blow 24 hours into its release … and then bounces right back
- Marina on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- онлайн-казино on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- filmy erotyczne on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
Misfit TagsAim for the Head art Christina Christina Stiles Cubicle 7 dark elves dragon men drow expanded professions Faith Hunter fantasy GOP Halloween ICONS Mage magic magic items mini miniatures Misfit Studios monster New Product Release OBS OneBookShelf Pathfinder playtesting Poll print product product licensing race reviews Rick Hershey Rogue Rogue Mage RPG.net rules sales Savage Worlds Spellweaver SpirosBlaak Stiles store thief upcoming products wargame
Tag Archives: magic
A massive expansion and revision of the OGL 3.5 product released in 2005, new content has taken the original product from under 20 pages in length to just over 70 pages.
Superior Synergy: Fantasy PFRPG Edition brings the concept of game mechanic synergy back into your favorite fantasy role-playing game system. The idea that some game mechanics (such as skills) are innately compatible with other game mechanics in ways that can influence the game without choosing additional elements (such as feats) to permit their use makes a comeback in a greatly expanded and revised way. Continue reading
It’s been a while since we’ve released a new product, but we’re back and getting things under steam again with our first release for the Pathfinder rules. The Spellweaver is an updated, revised, and expanded product originally written for the OGL 3.5 rules, but the Pathfinder version is no mere conversion. Like the previous version, this release converts the arcane magic system into one based on skill use, allowing it to exist alongside or entirely replace the existing system. Every spell is assigned a DC based on its component elements, such as range, casting time, and effect, and the Spellweaving skill is then used to determine success. Continue reading