Misfits In Action: The Blog
My Zazzle Products
Cafepress StoreMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Marina on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- онлайн-казино on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- filmy erotyczne on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- husband doesnt want to have sex on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- gry hazardowe on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
Misfit TagsAim for the Head art Christina Christina Stiles Cubicle 7 dark elves dragon men drow expanded professions Faith Hunter fantasy GOP Halloween ICONS Mage magic magic items mini miniatures Misfit Studios monster New Product Release OBS OneBookShelf Pathfinder playtesting Poll print product product licensing race reviews Rick Hershey Rogue Rogue Mage RPG.net rules sales Savage Worlds Spellweaver SpirosBlaak Stiles store thief upcoming products wargame
Tag Archives: monster
There’s the Ron’Pol courtier demon, ready to take your soul and horde it away, or the gingrich newt, a monster so toxic even its own mates become sick in its presence. There’s also the mitt, a race of greedy, self-interested double-dealers who will do whatever it takes to make some coin, and the santorum, the remnants of a religious zealot who has come back to serve its god beyond death (whether its deity wants it to or not.) Continue reading
Within are the Ron’Pol courtier devils, seemingly reasonable hellions who will promise you whatever your heart desires but are only after your soul, the Mitt, a race of money-obsessed humanoids who will do anything to turn a profit, the gingrich, magical newts with a toxic presence, and the santorum, undead zealots who fight everyone in the name of their god (even though their god does not approve.) Continue reading