Misfits In Action: The Blog
My Zazzle Products
Cafepress StoreMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- san antonio security systems on The Bestiary of GOP, Grand Ol’ Predators suffers a blow 24 hours into its release … and then bounces right back
- Marina on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- онлайн-казино on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- filmy erotyczne on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- husband doesnt want to have sex on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
Misfit TagsAim for the Head art Christina Christina Stiles Cubicle 7 dark elves dragon men drow expanded professions Faith Hunter fantasy GOP Halloween ICONS Mage magic magic items mini miniatures Misfit Studios monster New Product Release OBS OneBookShelf Pathfinder playtesting Poll print product product licensing race reviews Rick Hershey Rogue Rogue Mage RPG.net rules sales Savage Worlds Spellweaver SpirosBlaak Stiles store thief upcoming products wargame
Tag Archives: playtesting
A recent absurdity involving a rather Vaudevillian effort to join the RPG industry by the name of Dark Phoenix Publishing has resulted in one good thing, so far as Misfit Studios is concerned: it’s reawakened an interest of mine that has been beating against the back of my skull for about a decade. Continue reading
Misfit Studios is looking for playtesters to help put our upcoming zombie miniatures wargame through its paces. It is currently still in the writing stage, meaning Misfit Studios needs experienced wargames to spot issues with rules, offer advice on improvements—say what you think works and what you believe does not—and let us know what you think would make things better. Continue reading
To get things rolling on a good note, let’s begin this blog post with some good news and a bit of transparency: since our first Savage Worlds mini-PDF, Expanded Professions: The Druid was released at the beginning of September, we’ve tested the waters with a variety of offerings in this product line. Continue reading