Misfits In Action: The Blog
My Zazzle Products
Cafepress StoreMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Marina on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- онлайн-казино on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- filmy erotyczne on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- husband doesnt want to have sex on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
- gry hazardowe on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
Misfit TagsAim for the Head art Christina Christina Stiles Cubicle 7 dark elves dragon men drow expanded professions Faith Hunter fantasy GOP Halloween ICONS Mage magic magic items mini miniatures Misfit Studios monster New Product Release OBS OneBookShelf Pathfinder playtesting Poll print product product licensing race reviews Rick Hershey Rogue Rogue Mage RPG.net rules sales Savage Worlds Spellweaver SpirosBlaak Stiles store thief upcoming products wargame
Tag Archives: product licensing
So, while doing my quarterly search to see which Misfit Studios products have come out as illegal torrents, I came across this link of Noble Knight Games selling print copies of Armageddon Armed Force and Enemies Archived. Continue reading
Today started on a high note. I mentioned a while back that I had been talking with another publisher about getting Misfit Studios products into print and onto a FLGS’ shelves near you. Well, after some initial emails I’ve been throwing “hello, anyone home? Are we still talking about this?” emails out there into the vacuum of the Interwebs without a single reply back. My understanding is other people have been similar difficulties since the year flipped, so I haven’t given up hope entirely but I’m also looking elsewhere. Continue reading