Misfits In Action: The Blog
My Zazzle Products
Cafepress StoreMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- how to lose man boobs fast on The Bestiary of GOP, Grand Ol’ Predators suffers a blow 24 hours into its release … and then bounces right back
- naviby.com on The Bestiary of GOP, Grand Ol’ Predators suffers a blow 24 hours into its release … and then bounces right back
- how to reduce belly fat on Misfit Studios moves into Miniature Wargaming … and Needs Playtesters!
- san antonio security systems on The Bestiary of GOP, Grand Ol’ Predators suffers a blow 24 hours into its release … and then bounces right back
- Marina on The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook is here!
Misfit TagsAim for the Head art Christina Christina Stiles Cubicle 7 dark elves dragon men drow expanded professions Faith Hunter fantasy GOP Halloween ICONS Mage magic magic items mini miniatures Misfit Studios monster New Product Release OBS OneBookShelf Pathfinder playtesting Poll print product product licensing race reviews Rick Hershey Rogue Rogue Mage RPG.net rules sales Savage Worlds Spellweaver SpirosBlaak Stiles store thief upcoming products wargame
Tag Archives: Spellweaver
Over the past few days, I’ve noticed several online retailers were showing both the Spellweaver and Superior Synergy: Fantasy (PFRPG editions) books being on pre-order, so I browsed the C7 store this morning and was happy to see that both these books are listed as now being in stock. I don’t know if this is Cubicle 7′s way of saying the books are actually in hand or on their way, but the fact they are up for sale and prepared to ship soon is good news. Continue reading
With the month soon coming to a close, I thought it would be a good time to let everyone know what’s going on. Continue reading
It’s been a while since we’ve released a new product, but we’re back and getting things under steam again with our first release for the Pathfinder rules. The Spellweaver is an updated, revised, and expanded product originally written for the OGL 3.5 rules, but the Pathfinder version is no mere conversion. Like the previous version, this release converts the arcane magic system into one based on skill use, allowing it to exist alongside or entirely replace the existing system. Every spell is assigned a DC based on its component elements, such as range, casting time, and effect, and the Spellweaving skill is then used to determine success. Continue reading